Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pigeon

It was an average day at work. I was minding my own business and trying to enjoy my favorite bagel I just picked up at my favorite bakery when this annoying pigeon starts eyeing my bagel. The crazy pigeon attacks me and my bagel goes flying in the air while the pigeon gets stuck in my classified briefcase. It found all of the gadgets that this important briefcase holds and is very dangerous in the wrong hands. Shots are fired, cars are on fire and the briefcase is flying all over the place! It looked like a warzone! We had people screaming and running, trying to find cover.

When I thought I finally had him while bribing him with the bagel, it pushed the missile launcher and we were headed to war with Russia. Knowing I had to do something to fix the situation, I headed towards the missile to disable it when what appears but the pigeon! This time I was prepared with the bagel, so I threw it down and that crazy pigeon followed. I was able to disable the missile and all is well with the world again. I once thought birds were very dumb creatures. I now know that they will do anything to get what they want! I hope to never run into that trouble making thing again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment