Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Group Story

As I awoke this morning, I told myself that I was going to a tranquil place and just be. But my little gooberspank had other things in mind. She decided this foggy day was going to be filled with a goofy preschooler who is a sparkle everywhere she goes. I have a huge desire to be a wanderlust and see Washington, California and Minneapolis but am at home with thinks Fantastical kid. She asks why I say “Of Fudge” sometimes. My  new answer is timey winey.

My little monkey is so wild most of the time but when I turn on a movie she becomes enchanted. I will put on almost anything but if I hear the song ‘everything is awesome’ one more time I might scream! Then, I walk out of the room and stub my toe yelling pleb that hurt! Everything in my life is seriously crazy right now, so I need to fine my chill place and just be.  As soon as I am dreaming of my beachy place in my leisure time, my phone rings and my peaceful place was just ruined but it’s all good because my little toodles just came into the room yelling I just made Margarine at the top of her lungs reminding me that life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment