Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Invisible

I woke up today and went about my business as normal but something seemed off. Every time I said anything to Gabby she ignored me acting as if I wasn't there. Even the dog acted as if she could not see me. So I continued to carry on and arrived at work. No one could see me. I could hear someone ask where Danielle was and I was shouting at the top of my lungs, “I am right here!” Still it was as if I was not there. I decided to use it to my advantage. I really desire to know my bosses true feelings about me. So, being invisible I decided to go in her office during one of her meetings. I heard some pretty hurtful things but also some very encouraging things. I also want to know how Gabby really acts when I am not home. So, I decided to go into her class to see how she acts when mommy is gone. She is so sweet, polite, caring, and compassionate. Why can’t she act this way all of the time? It was also nice to see her teacher in action without knowing she was being watched. It just reassured me that she is in the perfect class this year. I have some strange things that I like to do. First of all, I love to shop! Doesn’t matter what it is, I love a good bargain! Today, being invisible, I decided to go find the best bargains without those sales people hounding me! It was wonderful! I was able to find all of the things I wanted for my new house at a great price! There was just one downfall, how do I pay for them? No one can see me! Maybe this isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. I want this to be a bad dream that I am going to wake up from soon and be able to start this day over and be myself again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment