Friday, May 1, 2015

Final post


My favorite writing was This I believe. I enjoyed digging into my different beliefs and personal experiences and putting them into writing. I also learned how to explain things differently than I did on the first draft.

My least favorite writing was What if. So many different emotions and bad thoughts came to mind when I was writing it. I thought about things that I try to put in the back of my mind.

I realize that I use the word is a lot, I get off the subject quite a bit, and I talk about my daughter in almost every one. I think that the observation paper really challenged me to think differently while writing. Especially when taking out words that I use often.

I might put more emotion into some of my writings. The writings where I did put more raw emotion into are in my opinion better papers.

I loved your flexibility and how you were always wanting us to be ourselves instead of the normal college class where you made us be who the instructor wants us to be.

The time of day. Rushing to get my daughter to my parents after work, then going through crazy traffic was stressful. I really enjoyed the class.

I would not have taken so many other busy work classes. This class was so great because I didn't feel so much pressure on top of all of the other courses I am taking.

I learned to think outside the box when writing, writing doesn't have to be boring, and to put myself into the writing.

I think you do a great job with the course. You are my favorite instructor!


I feel like I had good attendance just missing 2 days, and did put effort into the class. I think I completed all of the assignments on time. I think should maintain an A.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle - It was a pleasure to have you in class. You are right, the afternoon classes are tougher for several reasons. Good job this semester. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete